Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bangalore

So once Citibank gave me the free ticket after that nasty negative review on Mouthshut, I was in bangalore, staying with Kamal. A friend of mine from mumbai, now working in Bangalore.

It was good to catch up with him after a long time.

Bangalore is a nice city, except its unbelievable how the who is who of the IT industry from the world over have setup shop there inspite of the pathetic condition of roads and traffic.

Its a city literally bursting at its seams in some places.

I met up with some old friends, bumped into one out of the blue at a mall . On my last day I took a half day bangalore city tour, which took me to some impressive sights, including the Vishveshwaraya Industrial And Technological Museum. The picture above is of this installtion there. The Magic tap, I couldnt figure out where the water came from . .. can you?

I also visited Tipu Sultan's summer palace in the city, Lalbaugh Botanical Gardens and the Bull temple. All in all it was a nice 4 days spent in Bangalore. Posted by Picasa

No comments: